- Joblife Welcome Pack – resources for new clients
- Australian Government – Income Support for individuals Factsheet
- How to explain coronavirus to kids
- Help with rental abatements/landlord conversations
- Banking support services: NAB, Westpac, ANZ, Commonwealth Bank
- COVID-19 free legal resources for businesses
- Information about the PAYG cashflow boost initiative and forecasting calculator
- Safe Work Australia – ensuring a safe work environment
- Personal health and development
- Supporting Apprentices and Trainees during COVID-19
- Supporting Apprentices and Trainees – JobKeeper payment
Easy Read Resources
- How to keep healthy and away from Coronavirus
- Coronavirus – How to stay safe
The JobKeeper payment has now been legislated and is intended to provide wage subsidies to businesses that are significantly affected by COVID-19.
To register your interest visit the ATO website.
You can also find information about the JobKeeper updates from September 2020 here:
Guidance from Australian Health Authorities
We’re taking our lead from the Australian Government’s Department of Health and are closely monitoring updates from the World Health Organization regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies on a daily basis.
We have established a National Response Team and a Business Continuity Plan to ensure the continuation of services. We also established a direct line of communication to the task force that every employee can use to ask questions and obtain additional information.
New servicing arrangements
In-line with the Australian Government advice, face to face servicing is now available in certain parts of QLD, TAS, SA, NSW and WA. We are still offering telephone and video conferencing for all clients and full remote servicing in VIC.
The Joblife team continues to be here to help you prepare for work and gain employment.
The health and safety of our clients and employees continues to be our number one priority so we will operating with heightened safety standards to ensure we continue to provide the support you need.
We are on the front line with regards to job opportunities and the opportunities for you to upskill or reskill.
Please contact your Employment Consultant if there is an urgent requirement for you to meet with us face to face.
Concerned about your health or want to know more about COVID-19?
The government have set up a Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080 Call this line if you are seeking information or health advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
If you are well and do need to attend a meeting with Joblife employment, please uphold good hygiene and infection-control measures,
- Shield coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Wash your hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Avoid shaking hands and minimise physical contact
- Practice social distancing – keeping 1.5 metres between you and other people when possible
- Be patient with our staff if they need to wipe down High-Touch Areas
Are you seeking an exemption?
We encourage you to call Centrelink in the first instance to seek an exemption from mutual obligation requirements. You can contact them on the below numbers:
- Newstart Allowance, JobSeeker Payment and Special Benefit recipients can call 132 850.
- Youth Allowance recipients can call 132 490.
- Parenting Payment Single recipients with mutual obligation requirements can call 136 150.
Support is available if you are concerned about Coronavirus (COVID-19) or are distressed because you are in self-quarantine or sick. Visit Head to Health for links to mental health online and phone support resources and services that can help if you’re experiencing mental health concerns or trying to support someone else.