We’re all about you
You deserve individual care and support that is tailored to your unique circumstances.
Are you eligible for Disability Employment Services (DES)?
To be eligible for Disability Employment Services, you must be:
- Living with an injury, illness or disability that affects your ability to work
- An Australian resident aged from 14 to 65
- Receiving an income support payment, disability support pension, an NDIS participant or an eligible school leaver
- Able to work between eight to 30 hours per week (with support when required)
- An Australian resident
- Not studying full time (unless you’re an eligible school leaver)
- Not already working at or above your assessed work capacity
- If you’re with another provider, but would like to change to Joblife, contact us and our teams will be happy to speak to you.
Meet Garth – Busselton, Western Australia
Our team is currently working with Garth to find him employment in IT, NDIS coordination and other areas of his interest and skills.
Watch this space for updates on his employment journey!
Start your journey with Joblife today
If you are Living with an injury, illness or disability that affects your ability to work contact us to see how we can help.