Our goal is to help everyone to get a real job with paid employment. We can help you obtain the skills and certificates you need to find part time, permanent or casual work that interests you.
Our disability employment consultants work with you and your family and support team to get you into the workplace with everything you need. If you have a physical, intellectual or mental health issue, Joblife’s team of specialist employment services can help you kick start your career today!
How we’ll help you:
- Identify areas of employment or training that are of interest to you
- Find work experience with supportive employers so you can gain valuable on the job training
- Prepare your resume
- Support you with job search tips
- Practice interview skills through role play
- Purchase interview or work clothing including clothing for construction or warehouse work
- Enrol you in a training course – either online or face to face – and pay or subsidise the costs
- Support you for the length of your training course, work experience or the first 12 months of a job
- Find you work once you have completed your training
- Consult with your health professionals and family to make sure you have everyone on your team working for you (and we would only talk to people with your express permission)
- Discuss career and training options with your teachers
Want to find out more? Get in touch.